I’m Italian so for me the pasta is always the best!
This time the inspiration came after a walk to the market in Campo dei Fiori, where I spent about half an hour at the stand of spices buying kilograms of turmeric.
Turmeric is one of the spices with the most amount beneficial for the health of our body. This spice is an excellent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, digestive and strengthens the immune system.
- 350gr kamut spaghetti
- 200 ml soy cream unsweetened
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 zucchini
- fresh chilli
- extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the zucchini into strips and put to fry in a pan with some oil and chilli.
- In a saucepan put to heat the soy cream with turmeric and salt without bringing it to a boil.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in boiling water, when it’s ready, drain and add it to the zucchini.
- Mix everything on low heat by pouring cream gradually.
- Serve the spaghetti with the addition of pepper.